Speaking and Training
Are you looking for an expert on employee pay, employee performance management or business consulting for an upcoming event? Mae Lon Ding is a professional speaker, instructor, and consultant who can help you with succinct and insightful analysis of the issues. Her credentials include the following:
- A sought after speaker at national conventions for business and human resources management associations.
- Consultant for over 30 years in the personnel management and employee compensation field.
- Her client list is a “Who’s Who” of public and private organizations including Parker Bertea Aerospace, Mattel Inc., Wells Fargo Bank, Shearson Lehman Mortgage Co., Mercury Insurance, Memorial Medical Center of Long Beach, Easter Seal Society, and PacifiCare Health Systems.
- Author of articles published in the Journal of Compensation and Benefits, The Personnel News, Personnel, and in the Chapman University Economic Review.
- Author of Survey Sources, a bibliography of over 1500 U.S. and international employee compensation and benefits surveys.
- Pay Strategies For More Competitive Times
- Motivating the Sales Force With Pay
- Managing Employees For Peak Performance
- Compensation for Family Members & Employees in the Closely Held Business
- Motivating Employees with Noncash Rewards
- Performance Appraisal: A Critical Tool in Managing Employee Performance
- Compensation Strategies for Early-Stage and Pre-IPO Companies